Our Vision, Mission & Values
To provide respectful, responsive, sustainable and accountable service, affording persons with disabilities opportunities to lead safe, healthy and rewarding lives and participate in their communities as full citizens.
- Centaine Support Services Inc. will strive to provide experiences and opportunities for the persons we serve to lead independent and healthy lives and will facilitate support with health, communication, work, lifelong learning, and other services to help that happen.
- To provide an environment that is respectful, supportive and engaging to the individual, their support networks and Centaine Support Services Inc. employees.
- To support the persons we serve to maintain meaningful relationships with their families and friends and to expand their personal support networks.
- When necessary, to advocate with and for the persons we serve, to protect their rights, choices and achievements.
- All activities and operations of the organization shall be conducted on ethical and professional standards, accountable to persons served, families, and our community partners.
Centaine Support Services Inc. recognizes all persons with developmental disabilities as individuals with their own unique strengths, needs, wants and hopes. As an organization we are committed to assisting the individuals we serve to fulfill their aspirations and be valued citizens of their community.
Centaine Support Services Inc. is committed to the following values:
- A culture of respect, responsibility, transparency and trust
- Fiscal accountability to our funders and the persons we serve
- Respect for the rights of persons with developmental disabilities
- Respect for persons with disabilities choices and decisions
- Respect and support for the important role of family and friends in the lives of persons with disabilities
- In consultation with the persons we serve we will interact collaboratively and cooperatively with members of the individual’s personal support network, providing advocacy when required.